album ref.: VKKD01-001
15-title CD album – 58:28 mn
Available in MP3 – 320 Kb/s - FLAC formats
Vinilkosmo-kompil' Volumo 1 – international
Produced Vinilkosmo © 1995
FULL ALBUM - MP3 - 10€
Please note: The complete album is also available in the following formats by clicking on the desired format:
FLAC or Fair Trade Streaming (ABONKLUBO)
Go to the bottom of the page to download single mp3 tracks.
The first volume of Vinilkosmo-Kompil’ was released in March 1995, both in CDs and cassettes.
Vinilkosmo-Kompil’ is a collection that presents a wide range of styles in order to present Esperanto’s cultural wealth.
The project comprises two volumes, because there were too many propositions for only one. The second volume was released one year after the first.
EUROKKA received a lot of support for this project, and we want to especially thank FAME-Fondaĵo, SAT-Junulfako, the Prima de las Lengas (Spring Occitan Festival in Toulouse), the European Youth Foundation along with TEJO, whose specialist association EUROKKA is, and the Educational Foundation CARSON, which supported us specifically for the second volume.
15 artists and bands participated in this volume: Ĵomart kaj Nataŝa (Kazakhstan-Sweden), Ĵak Yvart (Dunkerque, France), Kajto (Friesland, Netherlands), Flávio Fonseca (Brasília, Brazil), La Mevo (Yokohama, Japan), Solo (Málaga, Spain), Amplifiki (Stockholm, Sweden), Persone (Stockholm, Sweden), La Rozmariaj Beboj (Les Rosemary’s Baby, Toulouse, France), Bruemaj Najbaroj (Noisy Neighbours, Toulouse, France), La Alburnoj (Les Ablettes, Funel, France), Piŝamandurjes (Pixamandúrries, La Bisbal, Catalonia, Spain), EV (Nantes, Britanny-Finland), Tutti Futti (Thionville, Lorraine, France), La Mondanoj (Berlin, Germany).
Special thanks to all those who trusted us by subscribing, and to those who donated money in support of our compilation project.
- advice and support, to Marcel Redoulez and Saskia Idzerda.
- their recruiting in their countries, to Edmund Grimley Evans (Great Brittain) Hermann Deceunninck (Belgium), Ono Takao (Japan), Rafa Blanco (Basque Country, Spain), Fokomelo (Spain), Jimmy (Denmark), Marcos Cruz (Spain), etc.
- to Tony Guyot, Mark Eaton, and Louis Rafenomanjato for solving computer problems.
- to Fabrice Morandeau and Monique Loubières in Nantes for helping in the studio with EV.
- translating, to Ursula Redoulez and Karlheinz Croissant (German), and Mani Massafra and Alfons Martorell (Spanish).
- permissions, to Patricia Teglia of Lola Label in Nantes, and Bernard Villeneuve of Willing Productions.
- to Rémy Castan of the Phonotèque Méditerranéenne for techical and artistic collaboration.
Huge thanks to Sylvie, Karlin’, Nevik’, Liberto, Manola, and Alfons for their patience, complicity, and enormous help, and to all the artists and bands for their generosity.
Text revision: Rikardo Cash.
Technical production of the compilation and mastering: Laurent Ives of Solstice Studio, Toulouse.
Grafical concept and booklet production: Mark Eaton and Louis Rafenomanjato.
2- Vinilkosmo-kompil' Volumo 1
In order to display our banner linking to this page, just copy and glue the following HTLM embed code onto your site or blog :